Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween Eve!


Well, here is my first blog post. I don't feel like I have any terribly important things to share with the world by blogging but I do have two adorable children that I like to show off ;) I also hope to keep friends and family updated on the current events of the Knowles family.

I'm also starting a new project where I will be trying one new recipe a week. I must admit, I'm in a food rut and have been making the same things over and over because I know the girls will eat it. It's time to spice it up a little!

Tonight we are heading to the Halloween Costume Parade downtown State College. We had a great time last year, hopefully this year will be fun as well. Everything with our twin toddlers can turn into an adventure in a matter of seconds! Pictures coming tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment