Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

The girls were amazing at the Halloween costume parade last night! Last night marked the 66th year for the parade and I'm happy we were able to participate again this year. It is one of our family traditions we will continue to do for many years to come.

Tonight will be the first time trick-or-treating for Fiona and Caitlin! Last year we dressed the girls up and they 'helped us' give out candy. Ryan and I are super excited for tonight!

Since the girls second birthday is quickly approaching *sniff* and every holiday represents 'the second' of everything, I feel nostalgic. In honor of this I have to share a photo from last Halloween, their first Halloween.

Have a great Halloween and I'll post tick-or-treat pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment